Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The twelve days of Christmas-A running log.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duLapel
Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: The twelve days of Christmas-A running log. Reply with quote

The twelve days of Christmas
  1. On the first day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... a goblin in the pantry!
  2. On the second day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... two murder blasts!
  3. On the third day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... three french buns?
  4. On the fourth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... four capacitors...
  5. On the fifth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... five g-o-l-d-e-n p-i-e-s. . .
  6. On the sixth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... six candles burning!
  7. On the seventh day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... seven colors splitting!
  8. On the eighth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... eight elven siblings!
  9. On the nineth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... nine stomachs rumbling?
  10. On the tenth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... ten pistons pumping!!? Gah! WTF?!
  11. On the eleventh day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... eleven hymns a-blasting!
  12. On the twelfth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me... twelve bells a-striking!

Now that was EPIC! ... Thank you Félix

Arrow I know I'm being a bit presumptuous but this seemed a good solution to the 12 days of Christmas display problem...
I'll just edit in each new day and there will be links to all 12...

Arrow On the first day, comments:
    Chrilith (not to be confused with a sugar-powered behemoth of artsy devastation) wrote:
    ...Nitrine goes "om nom nom" in a pair of Christmas boots!

Twisted Evil Oh yes... The notion of Nitrine being a "gift" titillates my kinky side.
      I would not mind at all finding her bound up in green ribbon with a note
      from Zintiel with instructions on the care and feeding of goblin pets...
        Embarassed I should be assamed of myself. . . . . . . but I'm not... Razz

Gah! WTF?! On the second day, murder blast hanabi? How chaotic Zintiel...
      "No," replies the Chaos Elf. "I'm just swatting black-flies and mosquitos."

Neutral On the third day, leave it to Marelle to convert three French chicks into librarians...

Idea On the fourth day, arcs and sparks and Tesla coils... and nary a bolt to touch the Neighbour!
      Goes to prove he's never been well grounded... Rolling Eyes

llamallama On the sixth day, In a smoke filled parlor in Vienna, a drawing of Morgana Honeydew
    in bed wistfully gazing at six candles was past amongst the psychoanalysts for comment.
      “Sometimes, Gentlemen,” mused Dr. Freud stroking his beard, “a candle is just a candle.”

Aaaaaaw On the eighth day. I can't believe it, Zinteil has five HOT sisters of whom she is the middle...
      That explains a lot....
      EDIT: Clearly miss flowers in her hair is Zinteil ...by middle, I meant she is the third sister by age.
      I may be wrong, but the grumpy one with the purse is likely the second sister and she is rather upset
      that her junior, miss prissy Zinteil, is getting all the attention from big sister!!!
      Idea Maybe Zinteil's chaotic insanity is a result of a curse by evil number two. ...but what do I know... Squidly!

Quote me as saying I was misquoted. On the tenth day... Now I know why Nitrine dated Kurt!
      as Tina Turner sang, "What's love got to do with it!"

Dead On the eleventh day... With the amp set to 11, Mona is the lead singer in the newest Christian Rock group, The Iron Maidens

Last edited by duLapel on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 am; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still found the idea of Neighbour as a Barista a trifle shocking

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MerchManDan
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainwashed *ahem* OK, so, I admit to finally seeing why Prism deserves her own fan club.
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Brainwashed *ahem* OK, so, I admit to finally seeing why Prism deserves her own fan club.

She does have a somewhat hypnotic personality.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chrilith
Lord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kugai wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:

She does have a somewhat hypnotic personality.

It's those wonderful off-color eyes of hers Wink
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, one Zintiel is definitely enough. Imagine if all her sisters were like her.

Heaven help the Universe!!!

Chrilith
Lord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kugai wrote:
Well, one Zintiel is definitely enough. Imagine if all her sisters were like her.

Heaven help the Universe!!!

Well, considering what her brother turned out to be... maybe Zintiel absorbed all the bad-ass and the rest is stuck leading the most spectacular baking club in Elven lands?
PurdueMatt
Initiate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The twelve days of Christmas-A running log. Reply with quote

duLapel wrote:

Aaaaaaw On the eighth day. I can't believe it, Zinteil has five HOT sisters of whom she is the middle...
    That explains a lot....

Actually ... isn't that Zintiel sitting second from the left? I think the one in the middle is one of her sisters (presumably her eldest sister?). Mr. Green
Jarwy
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second one on the left looks most Zint of them all in my opinion. A very young Zintiel unhardemed by, whatever made her the bitch she is today. Smile
Lego3400
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Ooooooh Reply with quote

oooh. Look at dat. That elf that was chasing Zintel around recently was her brother. (Or at least that looks like him on the top left)
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmm

Is it just me or do any of you see the sisters in this order from left to right;

The Quiet One
The Crazy One (Zintiel)
The Calm One
The Potential Dark Elf One
The Coquettish One

Jarwy
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kugai wrote:
Is it just me or do any of you see the sisters in this order from left to right;

The Quiet One
The Crazy One (Zintiel)
The Calm One
The Coquettish One

I have to agree with numbers 1,2,3 and 5, but I'd call #4 The Spiteful One.
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarwy wrote:
Kugai wrote:

The Quiet One
The Crazy One (Zintiel)
The Calm One
The Coquettish One

I have to agree with numbers 1,2,3 and 5, but I'd call #4 The Spiteful One.

Hmmmmm

Possibly true. She actually could go either way.

"Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering"

Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her sister is in their rival band, AC/DC Very Happy

roomie
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed the twelf days! Thanks Felix! :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: