Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nitrine Fanclub
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Felix has a lawsuit against Gaia!!!!!!

My Novel: A Black Superhero in 1953
http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/johnrocket/index.html
Available NOW!
evil ataru
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for that journal.

I think Nitrine might need a machine to prevent getting old, now.

CONSOLE WARS comic! And other stuff, as well.

http://www.ataru.it

MUSIC!
SableDragon
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00t for fanservice!!!! Zintiel x Nitrine Finally!!!
Though I've got the creeping suspicion this is a trap...
Now we need more Nitrine x Morgana!!!!
rude_zer0
Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: It's not easy being mean Reply with quote

Omg I am missing our dear Nitrine so hard....you know, the Nitrine who would shove her own clone into the jaws of a vampire just to make good her escape......

that Nitrine!
Alisa Hope
Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Fan number 6? Reply with quote

Dear Nitrine fans!

I rencently fell upon Flaky Pastry.

I blame the web comic person that did Frivolesque. I think I truly and absolutely am a fan of Nitrine. She may have some difficulty loving people, but she sure does have a notion of friendship (or maybe at least that of mutual collaborations when in need and when it's fun to do so). And friendship is magic Smile

So yeah, GO NITRINE FANS GO!!!!!

GO NITRINE GO!!!!!

She's the cutest little thing ever to have existed and that will ever exist!!!

I'd say yes to most her questions, except maybe die for her, unless it would permit her to go on living....or at least that's what my ''fan'' mind is telling me, though I'm fighting that.....oo....oooooo..oooofffff somehow. Surival instincts do that.....even if I am a tad tempted to say yess....

With that said..

I LOVE YOU NITRINE!!!!!!

P.S.: I'm also a fan of Flaky Pastry as well, at a lesser degree. But Nitrine holds my number one spot. Number three is the creator of this web comic. Number four is the badass chaos elf girl person thingy. And after that...we'll see as time unravels.

I'd soooooooooooo RP right now if I had the time.

Yep.......I miss forum based RPing.....

*runs off to work on my 26 ongoing projects*
Bzaviber
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, Nitrine. She's hot, she's smart, she's untrustworthy... Sorry to say, she's totally my type. :-\

Also, I can really relate to her compulsion to build stuff, out of other random stuff she finds lying around [or convinces a `cousin' to go find lying around, for her], without a clear idea of what, exactly, the end product is supposed to do. In most creative matters, even in some practical matters, I actually do that a lot. Sometimes, a thing's purpose occurs to me quite late in the process of making it. I tend to find unintended uses for things.

Thrift shops are *great*, btw. All that randomness just piled to the ceiling, f*ck!n cool. She'd love it. If she were real, I'd invite her.

Rig on, girl.

Cheers,
Patrick.
duLapel
Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Nitrine Create Me Clones Loose End... Reply with quote

In Part 9: Days of our Elves arch Nitrine creates a great many create me clones to escape certain doom (see 550. One-upmanship). As the CMCs (create me Nitrine clones) scatter, they continue to multiple to evade pursuit... many are killed, some voluntarily reabsorbed buy Nitrine (though it isn't clear whom is absorbing who), but it begs the question about the CMCs that escaped the Elf Castle...

Idea So here is my question? If several Nitrines decide that they are going to strike out on their own, what might they do? Mr. Green

• Go back home and reign as queen;
  • Go make up with Kurt (I liked the romance between Nitrine and Kurt Stein although a bit one sided... still she went to him when she was in trouble (see 189. To the rest cue)...maybe more than one decide on this path. I'm sure Kurt wouldn't mind! Quote me as saying I was misquoted.
  • Perhaps go back to college as per the begining...

Arrow With many free thinking create me clones its possible all three happen, or possibilities that I haven't listed... Question mrmfmh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: