Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flaky Pastry 200: And now for something completely different
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neko7
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or does Morgana (panel 20, with the "what is love" part) have the same move and body language than the gnome females in world of warcraft??
(specially since she would physicly fit perfectly with a warlock gnome female apparence)
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neko7 wrote:
Is it me or does Morgana (panel 20, with the "what is love" part) have the same move and body language than the gnome females in world of warcraft??
(specially since she would physicly fit perfectly with a warlock gnome female apparence)
...if that is so, then it can only be a coincidence, since I have never even played WoW XD

As a more general reply to all that has been said in this thread:

Guuuuuys.... Oooh, sneaky! have you considered that maybe the thing that is non-canon here is simply having those three as the main characters? Jello!
Kevin
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

falingard wrote:
Neko7 wrote:
...if that is so, then it can only be a coincidence, since I have never even played WoW XD

As a more general reply to all that has been said in this thread:

Guuuuuys.... Oooh, sneaky! have you considered that maybe the thing that is non-canon here is simply having those three as the main characters? Jello!

Soooooo there's a chance that they ARE ALL LIVING IN THE SAME APARTMENT!?

THAT'S AWESOME Very Happy

::does the "It's my birthday..." dance, even though it's not really his birthday::

My Novel: A Black Superhero in 1953
http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/johnrocket/index.html
Available NOW!
NikiMun
Adept

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on getting to 200!!! Keep going strong buddy, and I will keep trying to convert followers for you ^_^ I at least horrified my boyfriend with the strip with Leslie asking that girl out. He kept saying she looked like a crack addict with how pale she was. >.< Now to convince my girlfriend to read it and put down the Conan book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: