Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

129. Expensive hobby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: 129. Expensive hobby Reply with quote

Ah, yes: I'll buy everything

The mating call of the miniatures gamer

Most frequently heard whenever Wizards of the Coast launches a new booster pack for one of their games.

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
falamh
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 129. Expensive hobby Reply with quote

Eeeew. Those awful little plastic things? But they're so...so...so poorly colored for their price.

Says the Reaper collector.

*laugh* Though I must agree. It is infinitely easier to not spend all your money on Dungeon Surplus supplies if you do not carry it around. However, what's the fun in that?
________
Coach Handbags

Last edited by falamh on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 129. Expensive hobby Reply with quote

falamh wrote:
Eeeew. Those awful little plastic things? But they're so...so...so poorly colored for their price.

Says the Reaper collector.

*laugh* Though I must agree. It is infinitely easier to not spend all your money on Dungeon Surplus supplies if you do not carry it around. However, what's the fun in that?

And so, The Great Maker invented the credit Card, that the people might spend all their money, and loads of money that they do not have, on awful little plastic things. Twirling Laughing

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
Cthulhu
Lord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zintiel doesn't need money
She could probably just shake her nose and make things appear
nau
Transcendant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, that little comment at the bottom as to what the other characters are doing to spend their time... What does the neighbour DO??? Twirling
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't you like to know! Croissant!
Keshu
Initiate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually....yes, we'd like to know Very Happy

And hi, my first post here even if I've been following the comic since a good while...and found Flix's art a long time before...I still have on my PC some art that's not on this site nor on his Deviantart...from the old "running with pencil site". Hehe....wished I downloaded then the one where the girls go to see strippers....was so funny seeing Nitrines with her fork and knife looking at the guy...

I guess those pics are not on the site anymore because some of the characters weren't in the comic...but I liked them anyway. Even if Nitrine looked a little differently...she already had her spunk Very Happy
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a girl's gotta have something to do right? Especially when you could get bored enough to do an Omega Murder Blast just to liven up your day. Very Happy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: