Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

119. Follow-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cthulhu
Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: 119. Follow-up Reply with quote

Natural history museum! They're going to see the work of Chuck Norris!
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm ... if that's Marelle's idea of a perfect date, I wonder what her idea of a perfect romantic vacation would be ...

... perhaps, camping out in the Library of Congress XD

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling that this girl doesn't get asked out as much as she'd like. Still, Neighbour is a good guy.

I think leaving Nitrine alone in the Apartment is a recipie for disaster unless 'Boyfriend' hangs around Very Happy (Either him or Zintiel Twisted Evil )

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyFox
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kugai wrote:
I get the feeling that this girl doesn't get asked out as much as she'd like. Still, Neighbour is a good guy.

Nonsense! What better first date could you ask for than a museum of Natural History (unless it was a Museum of Anthropology or a Museum of Art)? I mean if the purpose of a date is to get to know each other better, I posit few places can better facilitate a true meeting of the minds. Dim romantic lighting, scintillating conversation fodder, the long-term perspective provided by kernels of bygone eras... Plus lotsa really cool stuff!

Quote:
Hmm ... if that's Marelle's idea of a perfect date, I wonder what her idea of a perfect romantic vacation would be

Methinks the Huntington Library and Estates in Southern California would be the perfect romantic vacation for these two. Neighbor could indulge his urban infiltration skills breaking into the estate where they could sleep in one of the un-toured baroque bedrooms. By day they could dine in the elegant tea-room, by night take romantic strolls through the Chinese gardens, and all the while they have great works of the ages (including some of Shakespeare's first folios and a Gutenberg bible) at their very fingertips. Not to mention an abundance of plant specimens, statuary and art from around the world, and the panoramic sunsets viewable from the rose garden..... *le sigh* it is an academic's romantic paradise.
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyFox wrote:
Methinks the Huntington Library and Estates in Southern California would be the perfect romantic vacation for these two. Neighbor could indulge his urban infiltration skills breaking into the estate where they could sleep in one of the un-toured baroque bedrooms. By day they could dine in the elegant tea-room, by night take romantic strolls through the Chinese gardens, and all the while they have great works of the ages (including some of Shakespeare's first folios and a Gutenberg bible) at their very fingertips. Not to mention an abundance of plant specimens, statuary and art from around the world, and the panoramic sunsets viewable from the rose garden..... *le sigh* it is an academic's romantic paradise.

I think you may have hit upon something there. Personally, I cannot think of a better option. At least, not one that doesn't involve pushing the Queen of England out of one of her favorite country estates.

Definitely something you do not want to try , unless you happen to have Zintiel backing you up ... Mr. Green

I suppose they could try breaking into Versailles, but so many tourists march through there, it would probably kill the experience.

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: