Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

691-69X. "Future Teen" story arc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xheralt
Adept

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: 691-69X. "Future Teen" story arc Reply with quote

Not sure if I should be appreciative of the fact that Falingard took the time to create new characters not already represented on the deviantart "Flaky Gene" artist meme (if you haven't seen it, it matrixes all mommies (including Zintiel, Marelle, and Nitrine) against an equal number of daddies (including the Neighbor, Kurt, and Leslie)...or annoyed Smile

So with Cholorlin established (by assertion) as Zintiel + Nitrine (based on appearance), Lucifer I'm guessing is Neighbor+Marelle, Vertigo's provenance eludes me, zir's unusually large eyes are supposed to be a clear clue, but to what also eludes me.

Change is inevitable -- except from vending machines
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give you the one thing you're right about: There is a link between Chlorilin and Nitrine. Very Happy

Also, a link to the meme you were talking about for anyone interested who happens to read this: https://falingard.deviantart.com/journal/The-Flaky-Gene-Complete-510855878
JReynolds
Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: 695: Nothing says "I trust you" like panopticon surveillance.

Of course, dictator-for-live Marelle's kid probably needs a bodyguard detail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: