Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flaky Pastry Fan-Fic 001: In the Begining....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esthaquee
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Flaky Pastry Fan-Fic 001: In the Begining.... Reply with quote

In the beginning….

Nitrine, being the little sneak thief that she is, “wanders” into Zintiel’s room while she is taking a bath. She picks through some things looking for something “interesting”. She opens a drawer.
“Hmm lets see. Detached hand.. mumble, mumble.. bloody knife.. mumble.. Ohhh.. Lingerie?”
A huge grin comes over her face. She faces the mirror and holds it up to her own body, but sees that it is far too big for her. She frowns and throws it back in the drawer.
She moves on to the next drawer. Pulling it open she is scared out of her mind as this HUGE gray, monster with writhing tentacles and no face, materializes out of the drawer and thrashes at her. She slams the drawer closed and runs for her life. Her scream can be heard through the entire apartment.
Sitting in the tub Zintiel gives a satisfied smile.
“That’ll teach her.”

Marelle comes back from grocery shopping to find Nitrine huddled on the couch mumbling incoherently.
“Nitrine? What’s wrong, are you alright?”
Just then Zintiel comes out of the bathroom with a long towel wrapped around her self.
“Oh she’ll be fine. She went looking through my room.
Instantly Nitrine whips around to defend her honor “Did not!! Besides what are you doing keeping a monster like that in there??”
Marelle looks aghast.
“Nitrine! What are you doing going through Zintiel’s room?!?”
Zintiel gives one of her coolest smiles.
“What monster. I don’t have a monster.”
Nitrine jumps up and runs to Zintiel’s half open door, pushes it open and goes right to the same drawer.
“Yeah you do, it’s right in… “ She opens the drawer and stops short, as she finds herself looking down into a pile of clothes.
“But there was a monster in here!! I saw it!! “ Trying her hardest to convince Marelle. Marelle stalks into the room and takes Nitrine by the elbow and pulls her out of Zintiel’s room.
“I can’t believe you, are you trying to scare her off?”
Nitrine snorts, half in mock laughter, half in disgust.
“Yeah, right. Scare her off… Like that’ll happen.”
Marelle gives a great sigh.
“She’s the only thing keeping us from getting eaten. Please don’t upset her. If she gets mad and leaves you and I are Dragon food.”
Nitrine surrenders
“Alright.”
Marelle and Nitrine both look back at Zintiel’s door which is now closed, Marelle with more than a little worry and Nitrine with longing.
“C’mon Nitrine, help me bring in the rest of the groceries.”
Esthaquee
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: For your approval Reply with quote

Well what can I say... I hope you like it.. I can't draw people to save my misbegotten soul. You wan't map? I do maps. You want technicals of Mechs or star ships. I can do both of those as well. But people.. not my thing. Which is really unfortunate.. cause I have MILLIONS of ideas. So I hope my story telling makes up for my downfalls.

Mydrin Ambrrossius Caladonius Esthaquee
UPC
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. Gah! WTF?!

You, my friend, have far, far too much free time on your hands. Hmmmm..... weeeeeiner....
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that I have never gotten fan-fiction before, and that I have read very little if any, fanfics of other things either. So I don't really know how fan-fiction usually works, traditionally. Therefore, this just feels really weird. OMGEVAL!!!111 I'm not sure where you're going with it... is it a story about the monster in the drawer? Is it the start of a Nitrine+Zintiel slashfic? Is it just random business-as-usual Flaky Pastry? It's hard for me to appreciate in this context Exclamation

Like I believe I said before, I think it's very early in the life of Flaky Pastry to do fanfic. There isn't a whole lot of context to base it on. But far be it from me to stop a creative endeavour! Just don't expect lavish praise after each paragraph! (I don't get that for my strips, anyway Laughing )
Esthaquee
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Running Jogging... Taking a breather.. Reply with quote

No no I wans't expecting praise. I was however looking for some kind of coments.. Just anything really... an well for a while I got NOTHING. Neutral That is usually a bad sign And then to get something that is as vague as it is unencouraging like someone telling you you've got too much time on your hands.... Well it does make one stop and wonder "Am I out of place here?" But I see now that this opinion ventured is not an opinion shared. And so I will march onward, head held high. Very Happy (ok so maybe a little too dramatic, but you get the point)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: