Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP After the Cataclysm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Out-of-Character
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nau
Transcendant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: RIP After the Cataclysm Reply with quote

I figure I'd post a public lament here about the disappearance of AtC from the room lists at WorldBroadcastingSystem.net. Most of the community that made the room happen have gone their separate ways. Some have taken advantage of more populated rooms at WBS, and are forging ties with new communities of people. The game must go on!

But at risk of sounding old and grumpy (and I suppose I am)... it isn't the same. AtC was something special, and I hope you people, those who comprised both the core and the periphery of the community, stay in touch through the boards here enough to occasionally touch base, maybe even schedule a freeform RP cataclysmic event or two.

nau
nau
Transcendant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I shall add one more thing: If you go to WBS and type in "after the cataclysm" as a private room, it will take you to the original splash page and room setup for AtC. It's still there... just... hidden.

Waiting for people to come and play.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Out-of-Character All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: