Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elsewhere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> In-Character
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieDish
Virtuoso

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Elsewhere Reply with quote

Drink forgotten and the hunger as well. Finn snarled "Listen here, and listen good. Becase this will only be said once. We'll say that your attitude brought this on, and I'am getting fed up with it. Not just you, there have been others."
And for the record. I'm not human, and I can easily take a wolf apart with my bare hands if need be. It's as simple as that. My world, and your world were never meant to meet. It's just me and my big sister. Yeah, just don't mention her missing eye. She gets a little weird about it."
Please don't stare at her scars either. She's a scared little girl, who still flinches at shadows, and she's the same thing that I'am. You fuck with her and you will regret it."

But that would have been rude for her to say. She was what she was, but being cocky almost always got her into trouble. Think Marty McFly in Back to the Future but with fangs and talons that could rip flesh like it was nothing more than...

"I can't make you any promises. But if you need hard labor me and my big sister can always wash dishes, or something." speaking of which "Do you know of any place that can." She looked around the room for a moment as if trying to figure out where she actually was.
It was all instinct up till now. Just run and pray. Fight and bleed, and hope to wake to see the sun. She felt herself relaxing. Her posture shifted, and she sighed.
"Accomadate us?" Weary she was so tired. the pain, and hunger went away, and it was replaced by the fatigue that had been creepy slowly up behind her.
She yawned, and went to look for a place to sit down.
She looked over at Sage as if to reassure him that she had not forgotten him she just needed to sit. "Just give me a moment. I need to rest."
ZombieDish
Virtuoso

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Sadly but I have nothing else... Reply with quote

It's just a journal. But it helps her, and me too. Her writing still isn't very good.
I cry when I read it now.
My sister is a monster and she doesn't even know it. I'll keep her safe until the bloody end. I just hope I get her first.

I don't know what to do. She won't let me be myself 'cause she tells me something bad could happen.
I still don't recall much of my life before waking up in the hospital. My brain hurts so bad when I try and see past the dark. I remember havin' friends I can see them kinda in the shadows. It's like I went and forgot so much.
I know I was born with a bum leg but someone went and fixed it for me. don't know when. But I can see the scars and Finn told me what they were from.
Scars. I have so many scars. My sister winces when she looks at me. I don't want her to look at me anymore.
ZombieDish
Virtuoso

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Shaking out the cobwebs and words are exchanged Reply with quote

She sat on the edge of their bed staring at down at her hands while her sister went about putting their things away. Terra seemed oblivious to her sisters inner torment. She was just glad to be back where it was safe.

How do I do this? The thing was she knew something that her sister didn't. If I tell her will she go berserk?
It would have been the first time that either of the sisters fought. But Finn had a feeling if they got into another fight things could get out of control.
And now there was so much tension between the two of them lately and it was making her uncomfortable.

Now there were two wolves trapped in a room together. Terra was and will always be the alpha and Finn had always the runt of the two she knew it no one ever had to tell her either.

"We have to talk. It's really important... " she took a deep breath and was instantly silenced by a hand over her mouth at first she was startled but then she calmed some when she realized the hand belonged to her sister. Who had been watching in silence while her sister just sat on the bed in her 'i have a secret' pose. Terra thought that she never was good at keeping secrets.

"No. No more talkin' no more of this really important bullshit either." Terra stood looking down at her startled sister. Eventually she removed the hand that was keeping her sister silent "Kay?" There it was again. The defianant stare. It was so. It made her so angry.
"You look at me." Thumb to her chest "Me! Your own sister. Possibly the last flesh and blood. The last living connection to mom and dad. You look at me like I'm some kind of monster. It's like I'm the worst thing you have evah saw. Well it's like this Finnigan. I'm a monster you're a monster. It's how She had us made." "Got it?" Ranting now she paused to wipe at the edges of her mouth. Flecks of spit were never attractive. "Anyways. Everytime I've heard those words slip from your lips it's maddeningly. Why do you insist on tryin ta ferret out every fucking secret our family has? Why does it bother you so much that..."
Fuck I'm getting a head ache now. Terra stopped glaring at her little sister and looked around at the odd assortment of luggage that was still laying around unpacked.

"You haven't seen that Tylenol we picked up back on our last trip home... have you?"
ZombieDish
Virtuoso

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Oh! And another thing sis Reply with quote

"They made you soft. Those bastards that Mom and Dad pawned you off on."
How could the woman be in so much love with people that she never even knew?
But atleast the headache was gone.

Terra sat on the edge of the bed next to her sister. With an arm around her shoulder Finn seemed to be coming out of her sulk.

"I'm sorry." She was biting down on her bottom lip again. A habit she saw herself doing every time she was scolded.
She laughed and then rested her head against her sisters shoulder. So many scars. That's all she could see whenever she was with her sister. Nearly every part of her body bore a mark of battle.
Finn had so few compared to her sister, at times she was glad, but... she crossed her arms and sighed.

"Aw. You can be such a runty pup sometimes kid."

Kid? Pup? Insulted but amused she scolded "We're the same age you know that right?"

"Yeah but my soul is older."
ZombieDish
Virtuoso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Off to the kitchen! What could go wrong? Reply with quote

Terra started to leave the room but paused to give her sister a look. "Grab me a pack of smokes and then let's get something to eat in this joint."
Finn grabbed two packs of Red Apple cigs and grabbed her jacket off the back of the bed. The thought of food that wasn't beef jerky and canned pears sounded good right now.
"Let's hope they have some peanut butter." The sisters talked as they headed down the hallway.
Terra started to tell a story while they talked which she knew Finn would enjoy as it had to do with their father who she never knew. At all.

"So you gave him peanut butter before a mission debriefing?"

Terra just nodded
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: