Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

156: Flashback-- "...early ablutions! Hee hee!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nau
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: 156: Flashback-- "...early ablutions! Hee hee!" Reply with quote

My poll question: who is more likely of sudden irrational changes of temperament? Mona or Zintiel?
coronalwave
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Looks like Mona by a hair Reply with quote

Man! Mona has gone from smiter of evil to smiter of mild annoyances. Darn it! Now I don't know who to root for. Sad (Mona was so cute, too.)
Baziron
Savant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to irrational, I vouch for Zin'. When it comes to temperament, I think I'll go with Mona.

And taking ice cream from a kid for yourself isn't exactly evil, but more than a mild annoyance, methinks.
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Looks like Mona by a hair Reply with quote

coronalwave wrote:
Man! Mona has gone from smiter of evil to smiter of mild annoyances. Darn it! Now I don't know who to root for. Sad (Mona was so cute, too.)

Unfortunately, Sister Mona has a paladin mentality. Either it's good, or it's evil. And "mild annoyance" ain't good.

But then, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It would be interesting to visit hell, and see how many paladins are among the damned.

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
coronalwave
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: You misunderstand... Reply with quote

Actually, I was refering to her defense of her hour of contemplation with Nitrine. That pitcher of lemonade did not deserve its untimely death.

She has every right to go after Zintiel, however. I hate bullies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: