Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings and salutation...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esthaquee
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Greetings and salutation... Reply with quote

... to one and all. I have been veiwing my two favorite characters on the Running with Pencil web site for about a couple of years now... Zintiel (hee hee) and Nitrine (SIGH). I am SO happy to see them both together in the Flaky Pastry strips (YAY). This will be great. I know he said there isn't much point or continuity to these strips, but I'm hoping he'll thro a little adventure in there too ... just to keep it exciting... (scratches his head) I wonder if he'd allow me to do a fan-fic. But I'm rambling.
I have only just found the Jogging site and the other sites relating to it.. I must admit I haven't had a computer to play with for a few months so this is all rather new to me. However, I was unaware that Felix had done any "Epics" prior to reading some of the captions attached to the pictures that I saw today. If I may inquire.. I would like to see these "Epics" if I may. Could some one be so kind as to direct me, so that I may veiw them. I would be most apriciative.

Mydrin Ambrrossius Caladonius Esthaquee
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! It's nice to know I have a long time fan! My soul burns with unquenchable flame!! Well, welcome! I'm glad you like the comic, and hope it will satisfy your hunger for Nitrine and Zintiel antics! (and Marelle's in there too). There probably will be some story arcs in there. If you want to write fanfic, I'm sure there's nothing I can do to stop you! I'd be curious to read it. There isn't much material to base it on yet, though! Du du dududu du du!

As for the "epics", that's just the thing! I haven't done any! I just get ideas for them, but I don't follow through. Drawing a big 100+ page comic is intimidating, especially if you want to keep the art quality as high as you can make it, and if you want to display new pages on the web at a regular interval, it's that much more stressful. Brainwashed Flaky Pastry is relaxing in comparison.. and so tasty Yummy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: