Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Re 085 'Captain L, the Lame Master'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Re 085 'Captain L, the Lame Master' Reply with quote

Ah, a dojo whose master is suffering from severe brain damage and an inability to distinguish fantasy from reality. All obviously caused by taking one too many blows to the head. Do I detect signs that Zintiel has visited here?

It also suggests that furries are not a common sight in this part of the world. I wonder what adventures brought Marelle to live in this city.

A topic for another storyline, I suppose...

falingard, thanks for the mention. Cool

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Re 085 'Captain L, the Lame Master' Reply with quote

Those are interesting theories! But I have my own explanations, as you might expect Wink

You're welcome for the mention! Finding a title for each strip is often the hardest part of making this comic XD
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen blockheads before, but this guy takes the cake!

I think he's definately taken one blow too many to the head. Maybe now he'll get it through his head she ain't interested - But I'm not holding my breath.

BTW Falingard, thanks for the mention Smile Nice to know I've inspired someone else.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tinkerer
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: And now, how does the story continue? Reply with quote

How about this:
Marelle comes home, sees the neighbour in the hallway all bruised,
decides to help him, follows him into his apartment, sees that his shirt has a big bloody stain on the back, pulls his shirt off his back telling him that needs to be bandaged straight away, and then finds herself staring at a back nicely covered with white fur?

Just an idea. (Its NOT too far-fetched, if the neigbour suddenly can do fireball fists, anything is possible.)
I. Kant
Yabba-Dabba-Doo!
F. Flintstone
falamh
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Re 085 'Captain L, the Lame Master' Reply with quote

Poor Marelle, and her abused ear. *chuckle* The dood are a foool. Amusing.
________
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL FORUM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: