Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Comic 082 'One Ring To Rule Them All'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Comic 082 'One Ring To Rule Them All' Reply with quote

http://runningwithpencils.com/flakypastry/comic.php?strip_id=81

I think Neigbour Guy is in for some major pain here. Hope someone has arrainged to have an Ambulance handy.

Either that, or Zintiel's gonna show up with Nitrine.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Major pain ahead for Neighbour. But then, the best things in life usually only come on the heels of toil and suffering.

But, on the other hand, you don't have to be good if you are lucky.

Excuse me, I have to get back to my job writing the fortunes for fortune cookies. Laughing

-asciiwarrior

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffee! Twirling Cake!
No one has faith in the neighbour?

I'm not sure Zintiel or Nitrine would be of much help! Zintiel might as well help out Gabe, for all we know, and Nitrine would probably sit beside the ring with a bowl of popcorn! Or take bets.
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have faith that his spirit will not be broken. Based on what we have seen, I doubt that anything can break that.

I suppose it is possible that Neighbour might win by skill alone. We know so little about him. The battle is not starting out well for him though.

Hmm ... Neighbour's victory could be just as interesting as Marelle's reaction to Neighbour's defeat. Possibly more.

-asciiwarrior

"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men" -Willy Wonka (Zintiel, too)
nau
Transcendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. From a feminist perspective, Marelle is pretty passive in all of this. Take action, woman!! Do something crazy and intellectual!!!
asciiwarrior
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nau wrote:
Hm. From a feminist perspective, Marelle is pretty passive in all of this. Take action, woman!! Do something crazy and intellectual!!!

Too late. Gabriel is too full of testosterone right now to listen to reason (when isn't he!), and Neighbour ... why isn't Neighbour listening to reason!?

At this stage, the only thing that Marelle could do to end the fight would be to grab Neighbour, and plant a big, wet, passionate kiss on him. The kind of kiss that doesn't end until about three hours after the dojo has closed.

Even then, Gabriel probably still wouldn't take the hint ... although it is guaranteed that Neighbour would. Pucker up! Gah! WTF?! Mr. Green

In any event, not exactly Marelle's style.

falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though you might not see what she does this week, I can promise Marelle won't just stand idle and remain passive! Cool Oooh, sneaky! Twirling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: