Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Irrational Fear - 117 word microfiction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duLapel
Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Irrational Fear - 117 word microfiction Reply with quote

Idea hear is a fun little microfiction based on the "I once had a friend..." opening. As a fun challenge others here should try one! Razz

Arrow I once had a friend with a severe irrational fear! Just the mention that there were real numbers that could not be expressed as a ratio of whole numbers made him shake. I showed him Pi calculated to the hundredth decimal place and he passed out dead away. The last time I saw him was when someone told him that the square root of -1 was part of the equation describing radio waves and then held up a transistor radio to taunt him. He ran out screaming. I hear he does the voice of the Counting Vampire on Sesame Street... so much in love with whole numbers and their ratios, he really believed in a Rational World!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: