Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

634. The sanguine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: 634. The sanguine Reply with quote

Well, even Daddy knows that despite everything, Zintiel isn't Head of House material.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Random Wanderer
Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, of course. She wouldn't accept it anyway. Or maybe she would, but then she'd run off to do something else and someone else would have to take over anyway.

Illena is the perfect choice.
WayTooManyUIDs
Disciple

Location: A damp island that likes to pretend it's not part of Europe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a remarkably Bruno the Bandit-like expression Tares is wearing in the last panel (I hadn't thought about that webcomic in years). All he needs is the mustache. No he's no longer heir will he take up a career as a sword for hire, filled with wacky misadventures and failed attempts at romance?
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WayTooManyUIDs wrote:
That's a remarkably Bruno the Bandit-like expression Tares is wearing in the last panel (I hadn't thought about that webcomic in years). All he needs is the mustache. No he's no longer heir will he take up a career as a sword for hire, filled with wacky misadventures and failed attempts at romance?
I also hadn't thought about Bruno the Bandit for some time!
As for what Tares will be doing from now on... I guess we'll have to see!
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably making a frakin' nuisance of himself as he makes an attempt at protracted vengeance and falls flat on his ass - as usual.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shard
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the new heir isn't Revel. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't go for the irony of that Wink. Though I guess she's made a point out of not standing out.
ScifiterX
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: 634. The sanguine Reply with quote

Xior was not describing Zintel's rise in position, Tares. He was describing your fall, you twit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: