Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RSS Feed not updated?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merzikain
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: RSS Feed not updated? Reply with quote

I thought that there were no more new strips for this webcomic until I noticed it listed somewhere on a frequently updated webcomic list.

After catching up with everything I missed I tried to add the comic to my feedly feed but the most recent post in the feed is from way back in April... 2014!

Did I snag the wrong feed?
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is probably the old feed, which was externally hosted... the service in question terminated at that time without warning. Soo... I couldn't warn feed users, unfortunately. Not long after that, I set up a locally-hosted feed that is still updating to this day!

It is linked from the front page of the comic, little RSS icon in the top right.
http://flakypastry.runningwithpencils.com/flakypastryrss.xml

Sorry about that! Glad you found the comic again!
merzikain
Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange. I copied that link the other day when I was reading up on what I missed. Maybe feedly had some weird issue where it saw the old one and was like, "hey dumby, you already follow that" instead of updating it with the new one.

*shrug*

Either way, I removed the old one and added the new, seems to be good now!

Keep up the good work with the comic! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: