Running with Pencils Forum Index Running with Pencils
Where the mind frolicks dangerously

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

617. Cautious Optimisim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kugai
Transcendant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: 617. Cautious Optimisim Reply with quote

Zintiel just gotta be Zintiel

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to to nothing - Edmond Burke

You can never have too much Coffee.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Random Wanderer
Master

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falingard wrote:
Do you remember all the dangling plot threads I still need to wrap up before we move on from the Land of Elves?

Um... family stuff. Whatshisname was trying to use that thing Zintiel's waving around to start a revolution or something, so someone should look into that. One of the siblings seems to know waaaaaaaay to much for her own good (and everyone's peace of mind) and tends to show up out of nowhere at random points to taunt people with hidden knowledge and fail to answer questions: we should probably look into her a bit more. The prince is ostensibly courting Arlen's sister with the red hair there, but is actually totally gay for Arlen. Cassean got chaosed up for a bit and said some... things he might later regret having out in the open to his sister Trivine. Um... the guards who were told to stand in a corner for attacking Nitrine may or may not have been eaten by demons: it wouldn't hurt to know what happened to them. Nitrine has a psychotic vampire monster thing trapped in her belt that can be triggered to come out and has promised to kill people for her... until it gets strong enough to get free of the suit and then it'll murder her bloodily. Two guards were bitten by said vampire, and proceeded to beat up demons afterwards, so presumably they are either alive or undead: we'll probably want to know that. There are lots of loose floating chaos demons still on this side of the portal: they could be a problem if they start getting physical. We should probably check in on the "cult of chaos" just... because.

And there are probably a bunch of things that I'm forgetting. That's all just off the top of my head.
falingard
Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good memory Very Happy
duLapel
Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Wanderer wrote:
    falingard wrote:
    Do you remember all the dangling plot threads I still need to wrap up before we move on from the Land of Elves?

Um... family stuff...

Like all the create me Nitrine clones! We have a consensus in 553. Red Shirts forum entry that each clone has a separate soul; so they may not all want to merge with Mother Nitrine.

May I suggest that one may have made their way to Kurt Stein to happily shack-up Embarassed ...maybe more than one Rolling Eyes

Happy endings for all! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Running with Pencils Forum Index -> Flaky Pastry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: